Sunday, February 20, 2011

love challenge card

I got some paper and cut a heart with the Cricut. Then, I got fabric applique and put it around the heart I cut out from the cricut.Next, I heat embossed the fabric applique to make it puff up.Then, I cut out3 more diffrent kinds of hearts from the cricut and ran them through the cuttlebug. I also got a piece of glossy paper and put some alcohol inks on it. Then I embossed it with a Fleur de li embossing folder. Then I got some red paper and punched a shape out of it. Next I used a white piece of paper and cut a square out and glued it onto the red paper. I also got another red piece of paper and ran it thru the Cricut to cut the I love you charm. Next I got a brad and put it thru the hole of the charm and put it all together. I am entering it in the Crafty Calender challenge: Love


3 comments:

  1. Your first challenge---I am so proud of you. Good lucky sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking to make sure word verification is off...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, Dria! Terrific and varied textures. Good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete